Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eycd4's BoS application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eycd4

Eycd4's BoS application. Empty
PostSubject: Eycd4's BoS application.   Eycd4's BoS application. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:08 pm

OOC
Steam name: [RG] Eycd4 - Weebul
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49116198
Time serious roleplaying: Around 12 months.

Do you understand that you may not apply for any major faction unless you have permission to do so?: Yes, I understand.
Do you understand that once you get power armor that you will not act like a walking tank?: Yes, of course.
Do you understand that you were born into the Brotherhood?: Yes.
Will you promise not to complain if you are demoted IC and OOC, and to not make a big fuss about it? Yes.

IC
Character name: Andrew Macintosh
Character age: 24.
Backstory: Andrew Macintosh grew up in the New Vegas area, his great grandparents moved there a long time ago. His family was very interested in keeping his Scottish culture alive, even after all this time. When he was 14, he saw a group of men in power armor and decided to investigate, he saw them dealing with several situations, and admired them. From a young age he was trained in simple weaponry, his family made him learn to keep himself protected. His family were pretty poor, they owned a firing range which is where he learned all his knowledge on guns, his family were too poor to afford laser weaponry, so he used basic weapons. At the age of 16 he knew he wanted to join the Brotherhood of steel, but had no clue how. He begun wandering the wastelands, searching for their compound.
One year later, he had explored the whole Nevada and still not found anything. He decided to return home. When he got home there was nobody there, he begun to search everywhere and he couldn't find anyone. It looked liked it had been abandoned for quite some time, with obvious evidence of destruction. He knew someone had came and took his family, perhaps an enemy of the Brotherhood of Steel, this made him more determined, he set out to find and join the Brotherhood of Steel once and for all, it was his dream and he would also avenge the death of his family.
Passive RP example :
/it There's a knock on the door
Andrew Macintosh says "Huh?
/me gets up and moves towards the door
/me opens the door, and stares in confusion at the three men on the other side.
Andrew Macintosh says "Can I help you?"
Unknown man 1 raises a baseball bat, hitting Andrew in the side of the head.
/me crumples to the floor
/me fades in and out of consciousness
/me finally comes to, tied to a chair in a dark room.
/me is dazed and groggy, hes stares around trying to make sense of his surroundings
Unknown man 2 say "Awake, sunshine?"
Andrew Macintosh says "Whats this?"
Unknown man 2 says "You owe me and my friends here quite a bit of money, you little shit"
Andrew Macintosh says hurriedly and in a scared tone "Look, I don't know what you're talking about, but please, j-just leave me alone, don't hurt me."
Unknown man 2 says "Too late for that now, ass-wipe, what's your name?"
Andrew Macintosh says "A-Andrew Macintosh"
/me cowers in his chair
Unknown man 2 says "Well Andrew, what do yo do for a living?"
Andrew Macintosh says "I'm s-studying"
Unknown man 2 says "Shouldn't have gotten yourself in this mess then"
Unknown man 2, ushers to Unknown man 3
Unknown man 2 says "Rough him up a bit"
Andrew Macintosh says "No plea-"
Unknown man 3 punches Andrew hard in the face
/me is cut off, his head snaps back violently from the force, and blood explodes from his nose.
Unknown man 2 ushers Unknown man 1
Unknown man 2 says "Don't let him leave
Unknown man 1 walks up with his bat and smashes Andrew's leg hard, again and again, until a loud crack is heard.
Brian Condore yells "Arrgh, fuck."
/me has tears and blood running down his face.
Andrew Macintosh says weakly "P-please, n-no more."
Unknown man 4 (New char, was behind Andrew) says "As you wish"
/it Andrew is struck hard in the back of the head, knocking him unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Lilfalcon

Lilfalcon

PostSubject: Re: Eycd4's BoS application.   Eycd4's BoS application. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:23 pm

I likey. Rich RP example. +ULTRA MEGA SUPPORT!
Back to top Go down
Wise One Chuckles Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Eycd4's BoS application.   Eycd4's BoS application. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:40 pm

Hmph the backstory is a little un-canon you would have to be born into the BoS and there has only been some rare times where outsiders have joined, and you placed it in the wrong place (Has to go in applications bby) But overall it was pretty alright I would have to say support
Back to top Go down
JoeHeathcote

JoeHeathcote

PostSubject: Re: Eycd4's BoS application.   Eycd4's BoS application. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:19 pm

Support Good app.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eycd4's BoS application.   Eycd4's BoS application. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:03 am

I'm gonna go ahead and accept this, but next time place a app in the applications section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eycd4's BoS application.   Eycd4's BoS application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eycd4's BoS application.
Page 1 of 1