Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TriggerHappy's BoS Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy's BoS Application Empty
PostSubject: TriggerHappy's BoS Application   TriggerHappy's BoS Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:56 am

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42930886
Time serious roleplaying:About 1 month.

Do you understand that you may not apply for any major faction unless you have permission to do so?:Yes,I understand
Do you understand that once you get power armor that you will not act like a walking tank?:Yes,I understand
Do you understand that you were born into the Brotherhood?:Yes
Will you promise not to complain if you are demoted IC and OOC, and to not make a big fuss about it?Yes I promise

Joseph Swizkos
  Joseph Swizkos was born in Lost Hills in 2256 and sent to the chapter in the New Vegas area.By the age of 17 he learned the finer points of field medical work and became a life saver.Joseph became one of the best doctors in the area being able to repair almost any wound.He spends his time researching medicine and cleaning his office.

-Joseph reads over some files-Joseph:Now that that's out of the way I can go sleep.
-A recruit walks in holding up his arm with a grimace-
BoS recruit:Brother Joseph I've injured my wrist doing training. and need your help.
Joseph Swizkos:Try not to move it.
-Joseph Swizkos inspects the wrist-
-The wrist is a purplish blue and swollen-
Joseph:Your wrist is broken and swollen,it'll need some bandages,I'll be right back.
-Joseph Swizkos picks up some bandages and a shot-
BoS recruit:What is the shot for?
Joseph:It'll numb the pain as I move your wrist.
-Joseph injects the clear fluid into the recruit and starts working on the wound-
-5 minutes of work later Joseph has bandaged the wrist-
Joseph:Don't try to use it too much and relax on the training.
BoS recruit:Thank you Brother.
-The recruit gets up and leaves the room-
-Joseph cleans up his office and heads back to his room-
Back to top Go down
Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

PostSubject: Re: TriggerHappy's BoS Application   TriggerHappy's BoS Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:46 pm

-Support
I find this a unorganized application,and no time and effort were put into this.
1.It was hard to navigate through this,and know you filled out everything because you didnt specify which thing you were answering.
2.Your backstory didnt match our cannon,the server is set in California and you say you are in the New Vegas area,andThe backstory I can see no effort was put into it in my opinion,seeing how its only Five sentences.
3.I would want you to have more playtime on the server,seeing how I have only seen you on for a few days.
4.And for some other reasons that I have suspicion of but I will not say them out,I dont want to make a long post.
5.This was posted in the wrong area of the forums,please repost this on the applications section.

Nothing Personal.

Last edited by Willy 'RPSim' Walrus on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wise One Chuckles Charlie

Wise One Chuckles Charlie

PostSubject: Re: TriggerHappy's BoS Application   TriggerHappy's BoS Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Actually Sim the server is set in Nevada
Back to top Go down
Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

PostSubject: Re: TriggerHappy's BoS Application   TriggerHappy's BoS Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TriggerHappy's BoS Application   TriggerHappy's BoS Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TriggerHappy's BoS Application
Page 1 of 1