Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PBG Application Format

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
May The Blowfish
Admin
May The Blowfish

PBG Application Format Empty
PostSubject: PBG Application Format   PBG Application Format Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Timezone GMT:

Character Name:
Character Description:
Character Age:
Backstory:

Why do you want this AUTH?:
Why should we give this AUTH to you?:
What items do you request for this faction?:

Faction's Name:
Faction's Purpose:
Faction's member's(as of now):
Faction's Ranks:
Faction's Leader:

Last edited by May The Blowfish on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PBG Application Format   PBG Application Format Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Steam Name: Jake Piston
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:43700321
Timezone GMT:(Don't know.. Live in Northa America)

Character Name:Tyler Carson
Character Description: Steel Leggings I Steel ChestPlate I Assault Rifle / Pistol Holstered I Steel Helmet and Mask I
Character Age:27
Backstory:Tyler Carson was born with some abusive parents back when the world was still firm and peaceful like, Tyler was always abused by hus parents causeing him to get angered. The abuseing got into Tyler's Mind, Almost causeing him to go crazy on his parents.. The abusive part was his parents kept hitting in places which are bad and hurt lot, And they did it for no apparent reason, At all. Tyler knew he had to leave sooner or later to get away from the abusive freaks they would be called ''Parents..'' Once Tyler left his home to go scavenge out for another place , he went to go get some supplies to help him out on his trip , probaly to even out his hunger and thirst . He found a abandoneded hut that still looked firm yet old and almost about to collapse yet he handled, Once he got supplies he started a group capped the Dark Assasains. These assasains for Tyler said specalize in Melee or Hand-To-Hand combat or so called CQC. Sometimes even use marksmanship , bows or snipers If the target was too long range. Yet they still only handle mostly with melee weapons. 

When Tyler was now start to become raised and mostly at a teen, He made the old, broken-down hut into a more sucessful place, Enough for assasains to rest, train , scout , patrol , aswell as practice their marksmanship or certain archery and sneak and melee moves, Swell as practice ducking and covering and attempting to supress their target best they can. Some people spotted the hut that Tyler has rebuilded yet, No one has came to the hut ever since it was rebuilt. 

Yet, Years has passed and Tyler is already a grown up, Takeing the life of Assasain Guild Master.. People started to come up the road meeting with Tyler at the Entrance of the guild hut, They we're asking for acception into the guild or certain group. Tyler was confused wether or not they would be ready to take on enemies in the near future or aswell as handle the life of an assassin. Yet Tyler is now still testing them till this day.

Why do you want this AUTH?: Well, I really want this Auth to express more of my actions and roleplay, And so unstead of being in a faction. Why not create your own group and do your things that way?
Why should we give this AUTH to you?:Well, I wouldn't abuse my group just for power or any sort of guns, and lolbattleing or shooting , nor lolrebel. Stuff like groups must be taken serious as a faction, Even If they are not a faction, yet still you must be serious at all times when IC. I still want this auth to experince more of my roleplay, Get the feeling out there for once.

What items do you request for this faction: Atleast some Katanas, Bows , and some 9mms , And probaly some dark armor and masks (If Possible.)
Faction's Name: Dark Ones
Faction's Purpose:The purpose of the Dark Assasains is not mainly to hurt people or to kill them for no reason, They are like a guild that would take hits, Maybe like a hitman, yet with sneak and archery, People could contact one of the assasains to take out someone they hate or don't like and have been bullying them or so.
Faction's member's(as of now): Issac Clarke (Maybe.)
Faction's Ranks:Brother/Sister,  Dark  Initiate ,Dark Warrior , Dark Enforcer , Dark Clepto , Dark Doyen , Dark Underboss, Dark Boss, Dark Guild Master,
Faction's Leader: Tyler Carson (Guild Master)
Back to top Go down
Wise One Chuckles Charlie

Wise One Chuckles Charlie

PostSubject: Re: PBG Application Format   PBG Application Format Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:13 am

Hmm.. They are some spelling mistakes, and it feels like you rushed the Desc. All you have in your desc is your equipment. What about height? Skin? Color of hair?

Also there's a site which can tell you your time zone, dunno what it is called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PBG Application Format   PBG Application Format Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PBG Application Format
Page 1 of 1