Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legion App Format [CLOSED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smith Piston

Smith Piston

Legion App Format [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Legion App Format [CLOSED]   Legion App Format [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:27 pm

]Character Name]:
]Out-Of-Character Name]:
]Steam ID]:
]Timezone]: (GMT)
]Brief summary of your time at Halfing?]:

]Provide a 2-4 paragraph backstory for your Legionary Character]: (It helps to be descriptive and amusing to read)

]Provide a detailed RP example of Legionary Character passive RP or Combat RP]: (10 lines minimum)

]What IC and OOC features qualify a Legionary Character for promotion?]:

]A character who appears to be a new player approaches the Legion Base when you are on watch]: (What should you do?)

]An NCR patrol approaches the Legion camp, they seem prepared for a firefight but you are the only one online]: (What course of action should you take?)

]You're in a small scouting party headed by a rather overzealous Decanus IC and OOC. You notice the Decanus acting very unprofessional in LOOC chat and acting upon foolish impulses when dealing with wastelanders]: (What should you do?)

]"I will remain in-character from the moment I load my Legionary Character to the moment I disconnect from the server or switch characters"]: (true or false)
]"I will not use LOOC or OOC chat unless it is absolutely necessary to do so"]: (True or false)
]"I already have a character in another major faction"]: (true or false)
]"I don't understand that I may not desert the Legion for any IC or OOC reason"]: (True or false)
]"I will not trash talk or respond to trash talk in OOC."]: (true or false)
]"I understand that the Centurion may not always make the right call, but he reserves the right to take whatever action he feels is necessary to better his faction"]: (true or false)
]"I will attempt to go on Halfling during the weekend when I am able and will inform the Centurion if I am not able"]: (True or false)
]"I am responsible for my actions IC and OOC"]: (true or false)
]"I will not RP for the enjoyment of everyone on the server, including IC enemies"]: (True or false)
]"I have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Legion canon and can separate fact from fiction"]: (True or false)
Back to top Go down

Legion App Format [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1