Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golf's Caesars Legion Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
✞ Golf ✞

✞ Golf ✞

Golf's Caesars Legion Application Empty
PostSubject: Golf's Caesars Legion Application   Golf's Caesars Legion Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:50 am

]Character Name]: Josep Romà
]Out-Of-Character Name]: ✞ Golf ✞
]Steam ID]: 0:1:52839511
]Timezone]: GMT+/-2.5:00
]Brief summary of your time at Halfing?]: Forgive me for this, but I've been here for a day, and I'm already enjoying it (Please don't judge for my time here, I plan to be more active if I can.). The staff is somewhat responsible, but I've noticed constant swearing to one another in the OOC chat, just a notice, swearing is a big turn off for new players, and usually won't get you far. But other than that, RP's been somewhat exponential, and I'm known for expanding my /me's to a great length.

]Provide a 2-4 paragraph backstory for your Legionary Character]: Josep, having been raised within the Legions ways, grew up with a few other young yet-to-be warriors: Arling, Jenové, Keymin, and Lucious, them all having been taught to show no mercy towards those who were impure to the Legions ways, although none of them seemed to pick up the concept until they've reached the coming of age, but that's yet to be told, and much farther ahead. To give a briefing of the very start, he was born at the centre of the Legion, and the heart of it's glory, before Fortifacation Hill in a place which hasn't been named; Most likely because they've moved so often, they never settled down to give a name to one of their various locations. His mother was immediately given into slavery, having the legion treat women as if they're the scum of the Earth, and aren't even worth the combatant engagements. He was never told this though, he was given the false information of him being born, then abandoned, keeping his mothers identity away from him.

Growing into adolescence, he became more competitive towards the other boys he had grown with. They'd continuesly spar, using there hands only until one of them was either knocked out cold, without letting a flinch, or one gave in to the other, having them get the gratitude of the other saying it. Josep became particularily aggressive towards Keymin. Keymin was one of the more cocky of the few, and had bragged about his winnings constantly towards the Veteran Decanus at their outpost. So, he had challenged him to a machete skirmish, only the two would fight in the ring once they've reached the age of eighteen years old, them now being able to completely give their will to the Legion, being a full fledged Legionaire. The years past fairly quick after that, the two constantly picking at each other, Josep trying to Intimidate Keymin to the best of his abilities, and Keymin remaining to his cocky self. The other two went off by themselves, split from the others, and were even chosen to migrate to a different outpost for some tasks that needed completing. So, that left the two, Josep and Keymin. Finally two years pass, Josep was slightly younger than Keymin, and had finally turned eighteen, and received a brand new sharpened machete, having his name carved into the base handle of it, and luckily he was given a new shipped blade, one of the few who'd receive them at the outpost. This was a very rare thing, but his trainer had seen a great deal of might within the boy, thus notifying the others, and was given this.

Before the fight, he had sharpened his machete once more, to give it a almost razor thin tip, making sure that it'd rip through the rags easily, and divide into Keymins skin. The match started nearly seven in the evening, the sun almost set throughout the horizon, as they both grabbed their rags, and machete. They both entered the ring, having their eyes set on one another, waiting for one to make a move, in hopes to make a swift counter. They both circled for numerous moment, as Josep stepped up, and made the first move, attempting to confuse him by holding his machete in his hand, keeping it above his head, as he moves in closer, and with a swift movement, he fakes a right swing, and dives down, flinging his right leg in a circular motion, knocking Keymin to the ground, in pre-caution, Josep quickly moves away, then lunges forward with his machete, managing to hit his arm, while Keymin attempted to dodge. Having Joseps blade been furiously sharpened, he lashed through a fair amount of skin on his arm, leaving him bleeding profusely. Keymin attempted to give a left swing with the machete, having his other arm been disabled. He succeeds with the hit, but his machete was so under sharpened, that it had merely make a slit in his rags. Josep quickly acted, as Keymin was close, and placed his index finger straight across the top of the base, for a better grip, and without hesitation, did a horizontal swing with his machete, as he felt the blade stop for a moment, then continue through, having his head turned away. Noticing the blood on the machete as it came behind, and infront of his face, he slowly turned his head, taking deep breaths, as his head fully rotated back to its origional position. He stood in absolute shock, looking at the seared flesh of his neck, then turning his head to the ground, making eye contact with Keymins cold, severed head. The Legionaires stood in amazement, then began to yell and clap in his victory, although it was if Josep couldn't hear a thing, he was too in shock of what he'd done...

]Provide a detailed RP example of Legionary Character passive RP or Combat RP]:

Legionaire Goring: /me stands in amazement, seeing the few men infront of him, his comrades straight behind him as he unsheaths his machete from his scabbard, turning his head behind to see his mates.

Raider: /me chuckles a slight bit, placing his right hand over the holster of his 9mm, his thumb gripping the handle of it.

Legionaire Goring: /me turns his head back to the Raider and his men, seeing that he now placed his hand on the holster of his gun, then quickly resorting to a smile, as he's nearly point blank to the Legionaire.

Legionaire Goring: Well?

Raider: /me stands silent, keeping his eye contact directly on the Legionaire infront of him, not caring of the ones behind him.

Legionaire Goring: Alright, I see how it's going to play out, make your move.

Raider: /me now places his index and other fingers on the handle of the gun, attempting to pull his gun out of the holster, and pointing it at him.

Legionaire Goring: /me would lunge forward wit his machete, thrusting at the Raiders chest, attempting to disable him.

Raider: /me would get hit in the chest, having the Legionaire been point blank to him, falling to the ground in pain.

Legionaire Goring: /me thrusts into his chest successfully, turning his head to look back at his comrades, then turning back to the dead Raider. He then looks up, having the other Raiders ran off, and out of sight.

Legionaire Goring: Alright, let's keep moving...

]What IC and OOC features qualify a Legionary Character for promotion?]: The IC features you'd need is most likely courage, and the will to place your life first for the Legion, knowing that you've given your life in a pledge to Caesar. The OOC features you'd need is obviously Maturity if you'd be chosen for a promotion, someone who constantly minges, and acts without thinking shouldn't be qualified.

]A character who appears to be a new player approaches the Legion Base when you are on watch]: What I'd do is ask them first if they're new to the gamemode, and aren't familiar with Clockwork, if they'd answer yes, I'd immediately tell an Administrator, or guide them away until they've be taught how to roleplay correctly. If they're not new to the gamemode, and are ICly using actions and such to try and make contact with the Legion, I'd handle them with intimidation, and so on ICly.

]An NCR patrol approaches the Legion camp, they seem prepared for a firefight but you are the only one online]: The action I'd take is most likely stay defensive, or discrete so the soldiers wouldn't immediately become a threat, it's the best action to take if you're alone, I believe. And if you did happen to get caught, it's all or nothing, in which case I'd do my best to fight them off, and keep within a close area, so I'd have the advantage.

]You're in a small scouting party headed by a rather overzealous Decanus IC and OOC. You notice the Decanus acting very unprofessional in LOOC chat and acting upon foolish impulses when dealing with wastelanders]: Well, considering this is not to be acceptable, I'd pm a Administrator, who's above his rank, and tell them how he's acting, the reason I'd use PM is because it's not disturbing the OOC, and he'd be caught in the act if the Admin so chooses to come and look. Thsi isn't something to be handled ICly.

]"I will remain in-character from the moment I load my Legionary Character to the moment I disconnect from the server or switch characters"]: (true or false) - True.
]"I will not use LOOC or OOC chat unless it is absolutely necessary to do so"]: (True or false) - True.
]"I already have a character in another major faction"]: (true or false) - False.
]"I don't understand that I may not desert the Legion for any IC or OOC reason"]: (True or false) - False.
]"I will not trash talk or respond to trash talk in OOC."]: (true or false) - True.
]"I understand that the Centurion may not always make the right call, but he reserves the right to take whatever action he feels is necessary to better his faction"]: (true or false) - True.
]"I will attempt to go on Halfling during the weekend when I am able and will inform the Centurion if I am not able"]: (True or false) - True.
]"I am responsible for my actions IC and OOC"]: (true or false) - True.
]"I will not RP for the enjoyment of everyone on the server, including IC enemies"]: (True or false) - False.
]"I have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Legion canon and can separate fact from fiction"]: (True or false) - True.
Back to top Go down
Wise One Chuckles Charlie

Wise One Chuckles Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Golf's Caesars Legion Application   Golf's Caesars Legion Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:00 am

Good app, long and good but I don't want to rain on your parade but the legion has no leader and Frank hasn't even found one yet, so I would just wait until this whole situation finding a Centurion passes.
Back to top Go down
Smith Piston

Smith Piston

PostSubject: Re: Golf's Caesars Legion Application   Golf's Caesars Legion Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:27 am

Golf Wang/ I'll would wait aswell. Though in your meantime try apply for Enclave,BoS,NCR,Or CC
Back to top Go down
✞ Golf ✞

✞ Golf ✞

PostSubject: Re: Golf's Caesars Legion Application   Golf's Caesars Legion Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:04 pm

I'm patient enough, before I go farther, I'd just like to ask if its accepted, and I'll wait until the centurion has been selected if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
✞ Golf ✞

✞ Golf ✞

PostSubject: Re: Golf's Caesars Legion Application   Golf's Caesars Legion Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:19 pm

Bump, I'd 'preciate and answer.
Back to top Go down
Private Pyle

PostSubject: Re: Golf's Caesars Legion Application   Golf's Caesars Legion Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:23 am

Alrighty. We'll try to find the Centurion quickly.
Back to top Go down
JoeHeathcote

JoeHeathcote

PostSubject: Re: Golf's Caesars Legion Application   Golf's Caesars Legion Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:22 am

+Support Great backstory, but the RP could've been a bit longer. Other than that very good app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf's Caesars Legion Application   Golf's Caesars Legion Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf's Caesars Legion Application
Page 1 of 1