Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stephanie Gray

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldorion

Stephanie Gray Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie Gray   Stephanie Gray Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:23 am

Name:Stephanie Gray
Stephanie Gray Thumb_COLOURBOX5214644

Description:4'5/Child/Belt of knives/Deathclaw claw scar across face/Short Brown Hair/

Equiptment: NCR Ranger Armor.
Belt of 11 knives
Combat knife in boot.
Hunting rifle
.32 revolver.

Eye Color:A Sapphire eye color

Hair Color:Light Brown

Backstory: Stephanie Gray was one that never had parents for very long,birth parents that is. She was raised by her mom and dad until she reached four. The legion they aggravated a alpha male deathclaw and tricked it into crashing through our door. Don't ask me why but I knew it was something to do with my dad he was always out and never told us where he went. Anyways as the deathclaw came through into our house. My mother ran with me and got me out the window and told me to run as fast as I could and not to look back. I did as she said and as I ran I could hear the final screams of my mother and father. From there on out I raised my self I made my own knife from a bit of rusty metal and a rubber handle at the age of five. I lived in a cave for some time until a centaur ventured in to it. I jumped onto its back stabbing it multiple times killing it finally. That was my first kill I have ever had. I ran after that from that cave wandering the wastes again looking for something she could not find...Family.

A year later when I was six I ran face to face with a alpha male deathclaw I knew it could see me but why it did not attack I am not sure still to this day. Two years alter when I was eight years old I made a secret with my self. I was chased by a super mutant into its cave hiding a man walked in I panicked and slit his throat. I have never told anyone about that time and the worst of it... that man was my brother looking for me as he saw me running into the cave. I ran that day swearing not to tell a single person. I wandered for another year. Out of water and out of options I gave up letting the desert take me but little did I know I passed out in front of the New California Republic base known as Camp France. That day I found a new step dad named Jason Gray I was not sure how to think of him. I do love him like a real father to this day though so something must have went right.

-----------------------------------------------
People:Jason Gray-Love him like a real father.
Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee-Love that man he is a very good friend and uncle figure although I have waved a gun in his face threatening to arrest or kill him. He is just a little more liked than Katrina he has aided in shooting me.
Big Momma-A very strange deathclaw she is slightly friendlier than a normal one.
Katrina 'Nonna'-Hate that woman more than the Caesar him self.
Lewis Meza-I loved him like an uncle until I found out what he did to Katyusha he deserved to die.
Hated|Disliked|Neutral|Liked|Loved

Factions:
Brotherhood of Steel:I keep away from them they keep away from me.
Enclave:I don't mind them I knew a some people in it.
Legion:They can burn in the lowest pits of hell being torn apart for eternity for all I care.
New California Republic:My dad is in it and I am in it. I love it finally allows me to get revenge on my parents deaths.
Crimson Caravan:They are not much use to me but haven't made me mad yet.

Last edited by Eldorion on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gandalf The White

Gandalf The White

Stephanie Gray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Gray   Stephanie Gray Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:20 am

I hate Imagine Dragons, Ink Spots are better.
Back to top Go down
Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Stephanie Gray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Gray   Stephanie Gray Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:38 am

Everyone has their own taste in music,and I like the biography,the song you picked and everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stephanie Gray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie Gray   Stephanie Gray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Gray
Page 1 of 1