Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faction War: Commune Of Flesh Vs Desert Rangers: Conclusion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrProfit

Faction War: Commune Of Flesh Vs Desert Rangers: Conclusion Empty
PostSubject: Faction War: Commune Of Flesh Vs Desert Rangers: Conclusion   Faction War: Commune Of Flesh Vs Desert Rangers: Conclusion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:18 pm

After many raids, bounties, and attacks on both sides, the Desert Rangers have unfortunately killed/captured most of our hired wasters, and Cult members.

So as a conclusion to this PBG war, I am here to say that the Desert Rangers have won.

Conclusion

The Desert Rangers have rights to the Gas-Station (If it isnt IC blown up), and the leader of the Commune, Flesh Lord 'Makarus' (MrProfit) has been permanetely disabled, and imprisoned for life.

Makarus resides in the NCR prison. He doesnt blink. He doesnt talk. He thinks... and he plans to one day escape his cold cell, and to take down the NCR.

I will now delete the CoF, and update my character after his second stage of character developement (Disabled)
Back to top Go down
Smith Piston

Smith Piston

Faction War: Commune Of Flesh Vs Desert Rangers: Conclusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction War: Commune Of Flesh Vs Desert Rangers: Conclusion   Faction War: Commune Of Flesh Vs Desert Rangers: Conclusion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:46 am

Back to top Go down

Faction War: Commune Of Flesh Vs Desert Rangers: Conclusion
Page 1 of 1