Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flesh Lord 'Makarus'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrProfit

Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Empty
PostSubject: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:49 pm

The Man With The Extra Limbs

(Void The Showing Face)
Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Sup_overlord_robe_zps86d1e1ab

People Relations

Hate  Respect  AuthorityOver

'Sandman'
I have killed you. You died how we met, brother.

The Servant
You have made an excellent servant to our Great Punisher. Continue your serving as you are expected..

Apprentice Zach:
For your unwillingness to serve our Punisher, and for your simple mind, inability to perform stealth and treason... I have killed you. A simple glock bullet to the head, and you are left for the roaches. May you burn in the Punishers grasp peacefully..

'Laughter':
We have gained strength, enough to be able to attack town, and fend off the Ranger of Unpureness. If we can take on fully armed combat veterans, what will one large sub-human with an axe be able to do?

Lewis Meza
The Ranger is a threat, but it is not the reason I want him dead.. He has a compound, only owned by him which we could occupy if he... ''Went Missing''..

Weapons, Items, Armor, Clothes.

One set of decorated dark robes, used for identity concealment.

Various knives used for throwing and rituals, one is poisoned.

One ritualistic short blade.

One Short-Stocked .357 Magnum Revolver

One Russian nylon ski mask, wrapped in clothe with glass spectacles sewed on.

One homemade grappling hook, made from a rope tied to a whaling hook (Bought from the CC). Useful for quick escapes onto unreachable places.

A couple small capsules of Gasoline

A couple boxes of pre-war matches.

One Guncraft Magazine

One pair of light leather armor, capable of stopping knives, melee weapons, and teeth (Under The Robes, Covering Only Alive Limbs)

2 extra dead arms, 1 extra dead leg, and 1 extra dead head, all concealed under robes to look like equiptment or bloating. Limbs are useless, except for occasional melee attack stopping, and religious reasons.

One 5.56x45mm Zedong Rifle

DarkRobes/6'4/CharredSkin/Knives(OnePoisoned)/ShortBlade/2Heads3Legs4Arms(Hidden)/Magnum/HiddenFace/ZedongRifle

Skills/Perks

Extreme Disguise

Stealth/Sneaking

Guncraft

Technician

BladeCombat

Endurance (InfoExtractionTortureEndurance)

Menacing (WithRobesRemoved) (OnlyMenacingToUnprotectedCharacters)

Intellect (Crime and Stealth wise)

Torture (Converting People, Info Extraction)

Speech (Creepy, yet Charistmatic When Speaking Of Beliefs, Similar To A Cult Leader)

ThrowingKnives

Alchemy (Poisons and Medicines)

Small Guns (Low)

BACK STORY

I have no known name.. Not here.. Not where I'm from..
I come from the place labeled ''Central US'' on the old maps.. Deep into that territory, there is no factions. Just raiders, bandits, looters, and tribes. It's Chaos, where short term alliances are made and broken..Where groups fight against each other for scraps of food, ammo, clothes, weapons, shelter and anything else of value..

I was born in a slave caste, in a great destroyed city known as 'Austin', where there was nothing except tribes, bandits, and mutants. Slaves were not named, and were referred to as 'Dirt', 'Scum', and 'Lowborn'. As a slave for my tribe I worked as a technician. My father, who was also a slave had learned the skill before he was enslaved, and taught it to me the best he could.. to keep me alive.. so I would not be deemed 'useless' by the tribe slavers. Normal days for me would consist of beatings, whippings, abuse, and fixing old pre-war light bulbs and overhead lights throughout the building we all resided in.

I always dreamed of escape. Through a broken window..no that wouldn't work.. through an open door?.. No, I'd be shot.

One day something happened that changed my life.. my Father.. the person who was the only reason I'm alive, was shot. The tribals said he was illegally caught speaking to others about escape. That day I got out. I ran through the open door of our building, expecting to be shot on the back, leg, or head.. but it did not happen. I kept running and running.. and running..

I kept running until I saw a tower. I looked around for the first time in hours, and I was on a beach. When I looked to the tower again I noticed it had light streaming from it, and it had red stripes from the top to bottom. Suddenly the light focused on me, and I sat there.. crying.. and in minutes I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was in a bed... not not a bed.. a stone slab.. I looked around and there was tall cloaked figures looking down at me. I screamed, and they all took off their hoods revealing hideously mutated faces. They were not ghouls, but worse. It appeared that the skin on their faces had been dissolved or burnt off completely, revealing muscle. When I continued to scream I saw a boot come down on my face, and it all went black.

I woke up.. who knows how later restrained to the same stone slab, only the cloaked figures were not around. I looked down, and nearly passed out again. On my small, 8 year old body I had dead limbs of other children. I screamed..and screamed.. and then I looked around. I was in a tent, with some racks of surgery tools near the slab I was tied on. A couple minutes later someone entered. It was a cloaked figure, but this one seemed larger.. and more menacing. I screamed louder and louder until he spoke in the softest whisper you could imagine.

''Stop..''.

I stopped and he began to start asking me strange questions.

''Do you know why this was done to you? Do you know why the world is how it is?''
I screamed, ignored him expecting to be shot, or stabbed for my lack of cooperation, but he didn't. He patiently asked the same question, over and over. Finally.. hoping that cooperating would have the strange man leave, I actually listened to the question.

''Do you know why the world is how it is? Irradiated, infested, and destroyed?''

''No..''

''It is because..we were punished..Do you know why we were punished..?''

''No.''

''It is because before this world was destroyed, we were selfish. Our fathers, and our fathers fathers were greedy. People died from starvation, disease, and war, while the rich men, factional leaders, and the high classed were enjoying their riches. For that we were punished, by a supreme being known as the ''Punishment Lord''. He cursed our soldiers, and our nations with chaos. Men destroyed cities with nuclear weapons, and bombing runs until there was nothing left. The Lord of Punishment thought this would cleanse out the greediness on Earth, but it did not. The surviving generation continued greed, and passed it onto their sons and daughters, except a small portion of them. This small portion saw our punishment, and knew the ways of the Punishment Lord. This small portion had children, and passed the ways onto them.. and their children passed the ways onto their children. Now that I have taught you what happens, I must tell you what we must do to re-purify ourselves. The pure men and women of this sanctuary must purify others, and to do that their flesh must be purified. In order to purify the flesh of the unpure, you must put it on yourself, thus converting them pure. Usually men and women outside our sanctuary refuse our ways, and insist on continuing greed.. however children are always pure. Children deserve a chance to live, and to make the Punishment Lord satisfied, thus we give you a chance to join our campaign of fairness, and world repurification.

I looked at the man.. tried to conceal my thoughts that he was insane.. crazy.. and I said..

''Yes.''

From that day on I was tortured, even more than I was at my old tribe. Ideas were beaten into my head, and I soon began to accept the harsh ways of the sanctuary town, built around the tower.

One day it was attacked. I remember praying in the tower when I heard it. Gunfire, explosions. I ran outside and saw them. Huge men, dressed in sand yellow trenchcoats, and sick looking gasmasks were firing onto us. Men women, and children were riddled with bullets and I just ran.. again. As I was maybe 200 yards away from the sanctuary I could see for just a moment an outline of a flag, depicting a two headed.. animal of some sort, with the words at the bottom ''THE NEW CALIFORNIAN REPUBLIC RANGER CORPS''

I had no idea what California was, nor what rangers were, and I didn't care. I spent my days after that travelling, hidden. I was a freak for my extra limbs, and I was afraid I'd be damned in the afterlife if I took them off. I continued to stay hidden, travelling, thinking that maybe there was another branch of these men and women elsewhere... just maybe. During the time of travelling I learned skills such as alchemy, tracking, and most importantly, Stealth. I needed Stealth to avoid being killed. Using my robes I would be able to get into a town quickly to buy some food, then get out.

After who knows how many years I found myself to be an adult. By then I had become an expert in stealth.

And now I've stopped. I've found people here, willing to learn about our evil ancestry, and willing to purify the future. I've settled down, not exactly unwanted by the.. NCR, but I've still settled. With these new people, I have created: The Commune Of Flesh. Hopefully the way of the Punishment Lord will never die out, as long as there is atleast one us. After all these years of hiding and running I never thought it would happen but.. I have hope..

And with this hope I have expanded my Commune, and I have my new apprentice. We now, after days and days of planning and work, have the firepower to attack town, and fend off Combat Rangers. Soon, these lands will be mine.

Flesh Lord 'Makarus' ImagesCASX6PE5_zps5e56d264

Last edited by MrProfit on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wise One Chuckles Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:15 pm

You are going down soon, me and Lewis shot down Servant.
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:33 pm

He told me about that. Something about his papers not being valid that a corporal signed them? Weird, because you accepted my papers.

I have a bit of a feeling you just made up that rule on spot that corporals cant sign NCR papers to be able to kill him lol, yet there's no rule like that on the forums, or server. Infact NCR papers dont even have to be signed I dont think, since theyre PRINTEd by the NCR.

Just sayin. I dont know if what he told me was true about a corporal not able to sign NCR papers, but by your logic everyone should be shot because no one has corporal+ Signed papers.Infact only a couple people have papers besides us.
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Plus I have a gun, so I'm going to shoot your head and blow your brain out.
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:39 pm

And we just spent an hour planning to combat you on the server, so come at us bro
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:39 pm

And we just spent an hour planning to combat you on the server, so come at us bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:47 am

The Coporal told me IC that he had never sign such papers.
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Corporal Jason Gray? Yes he did. Well at least he signed mine, I'm not sure if he signed Servants.
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Oh, and also.. We took down Adam, and fended off John and Adam combined. We also have more guns than we need, and we had the power, and numbers to raid town, spreading our message.

Maybe your plan was easy before when all we could do is hide, but now we better than you, sub-human sssssscum.
Back to top Go down
Smith Piston

Smith Piston

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:50 am

I got Limb's back Smile but im only a hired merc. Smile
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:31 pm

This is very outdated, and soon I'll be making a post about the new Makarus
Back to top Go down
Private Pyle

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:34 am

I captured you >Smile
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:56 pm

Ehhh, I voided that because I wanted Adam to disable and capture me instead, since my char and his char have a really hateful in depth relationship, and Makarus has only met your guy once. So yeah
Back to top Go down
Private Pyle

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:55 am

Yeah, you voided. Who says I did? >=3
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Well you can ICly said you do it, but don't expect me to ICly hate you for anything, or to change my backstory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flesh Lord 'Makarus'   Flesh Lord 'Makarus' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flesh Lord 'Makarus'
Page 1 of 1