Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko)

Go down 
+2
Wise One Chuckles Charlie
JoeHeathcote
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeHeathcote

JoeHeathcote

JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko) Empty
PostSubject: JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko)   JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:37 pm

[Steam Name]: JoeHeathcote
[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:1:47979613
[Time Zone]: GMT

[Desired Creature]: Gecko

[You will not abuse any of this creature's powers, do you understand?]: Yes, I do understand.

[If you are unserious with this creature it will be removed, do you understand?]: Yes, I understand if I mess about with this creature I will be unwhitelisted.

[Explain why you want this creature]: I find there are too many powerful creatures out there, and that there needs to be more lower level yet still threatening creatures in the wasteland. I would also like to experience some more combat and pain RP as I don't often see it going on.
[Anything special about said creature?]: Greyish/Purple Scales/3'2/51 lbs/Large Red Eyes/Sixty Razor Sharp Teeth/Thin Sharp Claws/Long Ears/Small Feet/Scarred Chest/
[Provide a detailed ten line RP example regarding your creature]:
-A man is looting a nearby gas station, making a lot of noise while looting a toolbox-
/me finishes consuming the rad-roaches rotting carcass, and hears a noise from a nearby gas station.
-A man opens the door, and exits with potential prey for the Gecko to feast upon-
/me slowly approaches the man until a short distance away, before opening it's mouth and revealing sixty razor-sharp teeth.
/me flicks his ears back, and glares at the man with it's terrifying red eyes.
-The man quickly drops the groceries and draws a .32 Revolver from his back pocket-
/me stands his ground, hissing and flicking it's tail around to mark it's territory.
/me attempts to pounce on the man and bite into his soft flesh.
/it The Gecko successfully pounces, slicing into his flesh, leaving a large gash in the shape of it's teeth.
/it The man fires two rounds from his shiny revolver, missing both whilst attempting to recover from his wound.
/me hisses, flicking it's long scaly tongue at the opponent.
/me attempts to  charge with great speed and to send a piercing claw attack into his leg.
/it The man avoids the attack by diivng to the left. He gets up quickly.
/it The man fires a round, hitting the Gecko in it's already cut-up chest
/me flails backward into a damaged truck, as the large bullet penetrates his leathery hide.
/me squirms around whining for help as blood pours from his wound.
-The man approaches the dying Gecko, almost with pity, before firing a final round between the Gecko's large red eyes-
/me slowly ceases to move, as blood pours from the young creatures two bullet wounds.

Last edited by JoeHeathcote on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko)   JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:33 am

After consulting with mars I have decided to give you support.
But it's not the best app i've seen it is decent enough.
Back to top Go down
Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

PostSubject: Re: JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko)   JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:30 pm

+Support
Decent application,hope you get accepted!
Back to top Go down
Smith Piston

Smith Piston

PostSubject: Re: JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko)   JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Take a note
[Anything special about said creature?]:
Means what's special about your creature
Example
[Anything special about said creature?]: Greenish Scaled Skin/3'5/55 Lbs/Sharp Razor Teeth/Short sharp claws/.....And so on.
I'm remaining neutral.
Back to top Go down
JoeHeathcote

JoeHeathcote

PostSubject: Re: JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko)   JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:26 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Delelsa

Delelsa

PostSubject: Re: JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko)   JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:35 pm

SUPPORT Good app and Great RP example
Back to top Go down
JoeHeathcote

JoeHeathcote

PostSubject: Re: JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko)   JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Lilfalcon

Lilfalcon

PostSubject: Re: JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko)   JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:26 pm

+SUPPORT Good application.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko)   JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:41 pm

#ACCEPTEDDueToOverwhelmingSupportSwag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko)   JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JoeHeathcote Creature Application (Gecko)
Page 1 of 1