Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John 'Ghost' Marshall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

John 'Ghost' Marshall Empty
PostSubject: John 'Ghost' Marshall   John 'Ghost' Marshall Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:37 pm

John 'Ghost' Marshall
Red=Hated, Yellow=Disliked, Beige=Neutral, Green=Liked, Blue=Friend, Pink=Loved

John 'Ghost' Marshall 74311563

People:

Natalie Marshall: My eight year old daughter, what can I say I'd choose her over anything. She is my true daughter has my eyes, accent, and hair. Although she is shy, I have no clue where she gets that.

Maria Fae: She is my girlfriend, I will protect her in any circumstances.

General Adam Knight: He is the General of the Enclave, he's helped me, I've helped him.

Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee: Damn good man and friend, this bastard is my best friend, if he ever needs me I will help this motherfucker.

Corporal Jason Gray: I've fought along side this man, and he follows orders like no other

Alicia Breeman: You saved me when I needed saving, I can't thank you enough.

Sam Breenman: Alicia's daughter, I will protect my friends daughter under any circumstance given, and apparently she calls me Uncle John.

Corporal Jason Gray: I've fought along side this man, and he follows orders like no other.

Kathrine 'Katyusha': Best merchant I've seen, she is very skilled with guns.

Factions:

NCR

Enclave

RSU

Legion

BOS

Description:

Armor: DigitalDesertCamo/MarinesKevlar/Helmet/Boots

Weapons: Ranger Sequoia with a reinforced steel frame, fiber optics, and a custom hand made handle.

Height:6'1

Weight:215lb

Physical Appearance: BrownHair/BlueEyes/StrongBuild/

Backstory:

I grew up in the waste town of New Monroe, Louisiana I lived there with my best friend, and family, I lived there till I was about 14, I then traveled out west to the city New Vegas, which is the only city I've seen preserved from the war. Me and Dustin stayed there for about 2 years until I joined the NCR. After I joined I was stationed in Antietam, then several other places, for about 16 years. I then was promoted to Sergeant Major when stationed in Newton.

Well, after making friends there I was then stationed in Lakeview, a nice little town run by the Desert Rangers. I then met Maria Fae, my girlfriend, there in the town when on patrol, me and he became friends and then I asked her to do something, well after a while I went down to check it out and she had been kidnapped by some NROK. I then saved Maria and asked her out, after a while I was promoted to Command Sergeant Major. So now here I am resigning from my years of service.

Last edited by ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

John 'Ghost' Marshall
Page 1 of 1