Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Cabron' Piston

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smith Piston

Smith Piston

'Cabron' Piston  Empty
PostSubject: 'Cabron' Piston    'Cabron' Piston  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:38 am

Description: 5'11 Standing Male,Wearing Large biker glasses with a black bandanna covering his face below his eyes. A large quiver with 15 arrows in it. A bow on his back with the string going over his shoulder and chest. A large grey backpack. Black tore up jacket with the sleeves cut off. Black leather gloves. Grey duck tape wrapped several times around both his forearms with white tape around the middle. Red cut off arm sleeve around his waist and tied to a knot. A gear belt,with several knives and wires in the pouches. A Small little holster to keep bottled liquid drinks in, a Pistols Holster, Tattered jeans with cloth wrapped around his calves and thighs several times; Enough to not see his jeans. Brown Military themed boots, Also covered in cloth on the top. A grey hood over his head with the words on the hood say "Hope is never here".

(Backstory on how he got his gear and his skills):   Smith Piston was born in Westside during a small war with local raiders and gangs. He had both parents as a child growing up in Westside. Helping locals and doing small jobs for the Westside Milita, usually just being a bus boy for the Milita. Carrying their goods to other checkpoints in the small city. Though he got paid in respect and trust doing so. At the age of 15 the local gangs came back and the milita started having a hard time defending the small town. One early morning around 1'AM. His mother went out for a stroll, Leaving her purse and caps at a local store. So she went to go get her purse back, This night wasn't the best to go get your items you own. Reason is the local gang named Leans snuck into town and managed to break into a store. His mother being in shocked yelled and screamed, Shortly her screaming stoped by a raider slitting her throat.

Smith Piston found out the hours later when the whole town was awake. He wanted revenge..And he wanted it now. He signed up for the local milita the same week his mother was murdered. He met a new recruit in the milita, his name Jackal. Jackal looked like the kinda guy that had killed people before, Scars on his face and hands..Always kept quiet to himself. A month later and Jackal started to open up to Smith, talking to him. Lecturing him about things he had done in the past. Set aside Jackal murdering past, He was a nice guy, Smart too. About 2 months into the Milita Jackal started to teach him how to properly shoot pistols and SMGs. It wasn't hard for Smith to learn how to shoot a pistol. Considering the town only had M1911s and P90s.. 

A year later and the Town's Milita learned where the gang's hide out was. Smith, Jackal and a couple of other recruits were picked out to go raid the gang's base. Smith and Jackal of course stayed side by side, Their P90s at the ready. Of course they didn't have silencers so they thought it would be best to use pistols first and Subs later. Jackal was the one that came up with the idea, though the other recruits didn't follow the idea and rushed into battle. Battle eager and rage over came the stupid recruits thus leading them to their deaths.. Smith and Jackal the only ones left in the base, though some enemies died during the short outbreak however the gang base was on full alert now. Smith and Jackal went to the left side of the base where the gang's weapons and armor was kept. Jackal kept guard while Smith Looted the ammo and leather armor into the large gym bag he aquired at the town. Smith quickly spotted the M16A2 and Pre-War USMC Military Ski-Mask w/Goggles. He turned at Jackal assuring he didn't see him take the items for himself in his personal gym bag. Smith quickly stuffed the items in and told Jackal it was time to go.

After the small raid the two returned to Westside, Smith parted ways from Jackal after the raid. Quitting the Milita. He went to live with his father. He went out one night to test out the M16A2 he found at the raid. He noticed that when you assmbled it and shot it in burst or full auto it would jam and the only way to unjam it was to disassmble it. A bad defect for it, though Smith saw this as a good thing. Since he was usually shot in semi-automatic. He soon turned his attention to his new USMC face-mask with the goggles.

[Recent Events/Storys](IC Journal found under the floor board of his cabin.) :
"So..Shit is happening lately, I was accused of shooting a sniper. Psh, Snipers, over rated shit. That's why I am switching to a good ole bow and arrow. Quicker the kill on humans. And if they don't go down..Hehe, got myself a M1911 pistol! I've also heard Kat,Is scared of me. Wonder why. From what Carter said she thinks I am gonna pop up one day and murder her,Wish she knew that I care to much to kill her. To bad she'll never know. Adam on the other hand, The bitch never fucking searched for evidence to prove I was the guilty one. Oh too fucking well. He'll make a perfect sacrifice for the dark spirits. I'll start by cutting his fingers off then slit his wrist and watch him bleed in a bath tub. Then I will end it all by slitting his throat. Then I will piss over his body and soak in his blood in the tub. After so I will make my Dark Spirits ritual. Praise them, May they take my soul for their keep.
Entry Two..Well I kinda captured Adam..So to speak to some limb guy..500 Caps for 'em, Also I took a strole inside their fort. Gave them a good old knock up and took their shit..To bad they won't know a thing. They are branded Darkness..Well. New town order in Lake View..Kat must've ran away..That fucking sucks,Well..She was like a daughter..Or I don't know I had 'Feelings' For her..Oh well..IF she ever comes back and finds this..I love you Kat."

'Cabron' Piston  640px-Bow_and_Arrow_by_FlyingDrumkit
-His Bow and Arrow, Note: his Bow is made out of Maple Wood.
'Cabron' Piston  HK45-Compact
-His HK 45-Compact Pistol, Note: The grip is all rubber,Making it harder for him to lose grip on it.

'Cabron' Piston  Dsf22323523
-Himself

Stolen Items: D.R Stars 2x, Gasmask 2x, Marines Kevlar,Kelvar,Helmet,Buffout,5x Whisky. Notepad with layout of Adam's compound
Back to top Go down

'Cabron' Piston
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vault Boy Gaming Fallout :: In Character things-
Jump to: