Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[IC] Notice Board

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smith Piston

Smith Piston

[IC] Notice Board Empty
PostSubject: [IC] Notice Board   [IC] Notice Board Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:07 pm

[OOC] Post things like sticky notes,Papers,Reports,etc....

[IC]

Ave my fellow legionarys, we have enstablished our location amongst the useless wastelanders scum. Our main objective now must be surveillance of the area. We have Tiberius to send around to gather intelligence on the dealings of our targets. we must remain ever vigilant in this pressing times and now. Valete, Ave, True to Kai-Sar
Centurion Lecas Green'Hill

Last edited by Smith Piston on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smith Piston

Smith Piston

[IC] Notice Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: [IC] Notice Board   [IC] Notice Board Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Ave my Fellow Legionaries.. We the Legion have started a slave trade with the Enclave in reward we get weapons..Guns..Armor..Melee weaponry..Things to make the all mighty Caesar proud of us! We will crush all that think they can stand in our way... We..Will..Kill them all.. - Centurion
Back to top Go down
Moneymachine22

[IC] Notice Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: [IC] Notice Board   [IC] Notice Board Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Ave, Friends! This is General Adam Knight of the Enclave. I wish you luck in your future battles and hope to keep a long lasting friendship between us two.

-General Adam Knight

Last edited by Moneymachine22 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smith Piston

Smith Piston

[IC] Notice Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: [IC] Notice Board   [IC] Notice Board Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:13 pm

** Below the last message you would see a small sword button pin, Pinned on it ** Indeed... I hope we still have our trade...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[IC] Notice Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: [IC] Notice Board   [IC] Notice Board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[IC] Notice Board
Page 1 of 1