Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holodisk or Journal Entrys.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raklo

Raklo

Holodisk or Journal Entrys. Empty
PostSubject: Holodisk or Journal Entrys.   Holodisk or Journal Entrys. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:10 am

(OOC): In this topic post Holodisk and or Journal entrys, if you have any spare time, and you just want to, you may post. If you feel it's necessary, you may. You have the option to make your entrys public so anybody who reads it in the Enclave knows it ICly, or you can make it private so we can read it, but not know it ICly.
Back to top Go down
Raklo

Raklo

Holodisk or Journal Entrys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holodisk or Journal Entrys.   Holodisk or Journal Entrys. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:19 am

< : : Private Entry : : >
< : : Holodisk Entry No 1 : : >

It has come to my attention that we will need to train our newest members, otherwise.. the recruits.. to their fullest extent. The conditions will be brutal, yes , but necessary to survive in this impure land. With these steps, we will restore the pre-war glory of America! I will bring more updates with more holodisk entrys, soon. For now, time to clean my gear and weaponry, training should be soon.

< : : End Of Entry : : >
Back to top Go down

Holodisk or Journal Entrys.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vault Boy Gaming Fallout :: Enclave-
Jump to: