Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Audio Recordings or Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

Audio Recordings or Notes Empty
PostSubject: Audio Recordings or Notes   Audio Recordings or Notes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:21 am

[OOC] Recruits  and higher up to Chief Officer use notes, then higher ranks like 2nd lieutenant and up use audio recordings.

*There appears to be a recording on the radio*
If anything happens tack a note to this wall, or put a recording into this radio.
-Major General John 'Ghost' Marshall

Last edited by ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

PostSubject: Re: Audio Recordings or Notes   Audio Recordings or Notes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:36 pm

*There appears to be a message in the radio*

Troops, we have now been stationed in Newtown, we are to protect the people here and under all circumstances, we will not abuse our power! If I find any information of any of you tipping of the Legion, you will be shot! We are here to protect and serve, not give out information. We fight for Democracy!

-Major General John 'Ghost' Marshall

Last edited by ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audio Recordings or Notes   Audio Recordings or Notes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:38 am

*Another Message pops up on the New Califoria Republic Radio*

Listen, This is General Alex of the NCR, Protect Newtown as best as you can, We must protect the people from attacking Legion, Mutants, Any kind of hostiles, Do not hesitate to give death to those who wish to get In our way. And you better not be with the legion, I'll make sure you're head is on my wall before you can even say 'Shit.'

-General Alex Scarletta.
Back to top Go down
ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

PostSubject: Re: Audio Recordings or Notes   Audio Recordings or Notes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:19 pm

*A recording pops up on the NCR radio*

Today some Legion troops surrounded me, General, and the Second Lieutenant. I had gotten information of Legion from a old friend, in which I will not be giving the name. I was shot twice but am now fine. Nobody died except for the Legion troops! Keep doing, what you do troops!

-Major General John 'Ghost' Marshall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audio Recordings or Notes   Audio Recordings or Notes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audio Recordings or Notes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vault Boy Gaming Fallout :: New California Republic-
Jump to: