Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crimson Caravan Applications [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

Crimson Caravan Applications [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Caravan Applications [OPEN]   Crimson Caravan Applications [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:23 am

[Steam Name:]
[Steam ID:]
[Time Zone GMT:]

[Character Name:]
[Character Description:]
[Character Age:]
[Character's Skills:]
[Backstory:]

[15 lines of RP:]

[How would you benefit the CC?:]
[Why do you want to join the CC?:]

[Do you understand the CC's purpose?:]
[Do you understand you cannot sell items to yourself?:]
[Do you understand you must simulate jobs for wastelanders?:]
Back to top Go down
JoeHeathcote

JoeHeathcote

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Caravan Applications [OPEN]   Crimson Caravan Applications [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 pm

[Steam Name:] JoeHeathcote
[Steam ID:]STEAM_0:1:47979613
[Time Zone GMT:] GMT

[Character Name:] Lexi Belle
[Character Description:] / Female / 6' 0 / Short Brown Hair / Skinny / Dirty Branded Outfit / Dainty Hands / Pretty /
[Character Age:] 20
[Character's Skills:] Barter, Guns, Lock-picking.
[Back story:]
Lexi Belle came from a small town in the Mojave, to outsiders and locals alike known as Primm. She lived there for about three years, until outcast convicts attacked her once peaceful town, killing the Sheriff, his wife and capturing the deputy; potentially depleting the law in Primm. After this had happened, Lexi and her father, Jason, fled Primm in a desperate attempt to carry on their miserable lives elsewhere. After following the route 90, the Belle's arrived in Sloan where they settled and sold goods until they could afford to travel once again. Their next adventure lead them to Free-side, a once prosperous part of Las Vegas, now a damned prison for the poor and dying. There she met Adam Bird, a suave, trigger happy doctor, who had arrived from Canterbury Commons to the North. He also happened to own a small caravan, which was owned by his brother who stayed in Vegas. Adam persuaded Lexi to join his caravan, and they ventured onward and onward, selling goods and sleeping at Caravan stops. It wasn't the greatest life, so they decided to settle in the cesspool of a town known as New Cicily, and the rest of their adventure lies ahead...

[15 lines of RP:]
[Lexi is trafficking goods from a local settlement to New Cicily. On the way, a citizen recognizes her uniform and approaches her.]
Citizen: Uhm. Hi- wait! Are you selling?
Lexi: I guess I've got a few things on me. What'd you like?
/me displays a variety of food, weapons and tools.
Citizen looks at the goods, feeling in his pocket for his NCR Dollars.
Citizen: Urgh. I've got sixty-three dollars- how much for the chinese pistol?
/me thinks, checking her money and how much product she has.
Lexi: ..Let's say.. fifty dollars? Sixty with twenty rounds..
Citizen looks at his money, then back at the woman. "I guess that's fine- pistol and ammo, please."
/me hands the man his new gun and ammunition, and takes his money.
*Suddenly, the man aims his gun at Lexi.
Citizen: Give me your shit, or I'll kill you right here!
/me pretends to grab her money, but instead draws a pistol from her bag.
Citizen attempts to fire a round into the Caravaneer, but misses.
/me fires a round into the Citizen.
Citizen drops his gun, feeling his gaping stomach wound. It's the size of a .44 caliber round.
/me laughs, and walks away with his money and the pistol he recently bought.

How would you benefit the CC?:]
I think I would benefit the Crimson Caravan in many ways, one being financially, as with Lexi comes a suave tongue for business and a strong guard for the merchandise. I am disciplined and will stick to the task until it is done- she's also got a nice Caravan deck for the extra few caps for herself. Lexi is also responsible, a burden in some ways but a pro for the majority.

[Why do you want to join the CC?:]
I want to join the Crimson Caravan because there aren't many traders out there in the wasteland and wastelanders, etc need food and supplies to survive. The CC give them that. I think that I could defend the caravan and make great deals to supply the CC with profits to keep a good business running whilst following laws in the current settlement.

[Do you understand the CC's purpose?:]
Yes, to supply the wasteland with quality merchandise and to traffick product to different settlements all across the barren lands. Crimson Caravan employ caravans to give them more purpose and make lots of money.

[Do you understand you cannot sell items to yourself?:]
Yes, I am not a rule breaker, and I get bored if I do break the rules.

[Do you understand you must simulate jobs for wastelanders?:]
Yes. In all modesty I think of myself to have an active imagination, so I think I will perform this to a good quality. I will make the work hard but possible and pay properly.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope it is accepted and if it is rejected please give me some constructive criticism on how to improve it.
Back to top Go down
Delelsa

Delelsa

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Caravan Applications [OPEN]   Crimson Caravan Applications [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Good backstory Very Happy🎅
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Caravan Applications [OPEN]   Crimson Caravan Applications [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Caravan Applications [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1