Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Third Month!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smith Piston

Smith Piston

Third Month!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Third Month!!!    Third Month!!!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Hey guys, Due to Gandalf I understand most of you will leave. I understand and I will not hold you back. Just note that you will lose all staff,faction,and flag rights within a week of in-activeness. Anyways this month will be the third month of the server, and I wish for it not to end. I noticed most players are being offered/better jobs ranks etc etc. at Gandalf's server. Which is understandable to not take up on such opportunity. Anyways, Those to be loyal will be appreciated. Donate, Keep the server up for the Third Month!
Back to top Go down
Delelsa

Delelsa

Third Month!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Month!!!    Third Month!!!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:00 pm

I'm on holiday 24th of August to 1st of September so what about that ?
Back to top Go down
Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Third Month!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Month!!!    Third Month!!!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:17 am

Well actually its kind of half his fault,and half your fault most of the population will leave POSSIBLY.For some pretty obvious reasons in my opinion.....
Back to top Go down
Delelsa

Delelsa

Third Month!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Month!!!    Third Month!!!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:15 pm

What gamemode is Gandalfs server ?
Back to top Go down
Smith Piston

Smith Piston

Third Month!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Month!!!    Third Month!!!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Fallout RP
Back to top Go down
Delelsa

Delelsa

Third Month!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Month!!!    Third Month!!!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:39 pm

What is it called and how come no one is on the server
Back to top Go down
Private Pyle

Third Month!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Month!!!    Third Month!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:54 am

Its called lilpippy somthing, and they are not on the server cause it has died out and they are excited for Gandalfs server.
Back to top Go down
JoeHeathcote

JoeHeathcote

Third Month!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Month!!!    Third Month!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:37 pm

I'm annoyed at Gandalf for that. I was enjoying my time on this server and I put a lot of effort into writing a few apps. If anyone is still reading the forums, respond and i'll do my best to gather my friends etc to keep the server active.
Back to top Go down
Smith Piston

Smith Piston

Third Month!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Month!!!    Third Month!!!  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Please do that.
Back to top Go down
JoeHeathcote

JoeHeathcote

Third Month!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Month!!!    Third Month!!!  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 pm

I'm on holiday right now, and Garry's Mod won't work on my laptop. As soon as I get back home, I will gather people but my laptop keeps crashing when I load most steam games. This also means I can't get onto the server, so if you havn't already, please do not take away my whitelists.
Back to top Go down
Smith Piston

Smith Piston

Third Month!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Month!!!    Third Month!!!  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:51 pm

I will not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Third Month!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Month!!!    Third Month!!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third Month!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vault Boy Gaming Fallout :: Announcements-
Jump to: