Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info on Louis Franko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koldisk The Wolf

Koldisk The Wolf

Info on Louis Franko Empty
PostSubject: Info on Louis Franko   Info on Louis Franko Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:51 pm

Backstory
During my teen years my father was a big part of my life, he taught me how to survive, live, and keep from bleeding out, Heh.
Well, when I was fifth teen my father decided to teach me medicine, he sent me out to fetch some herbs out in the wasteland. As I walked farther down the road I spotted the lavender bush on a hill top.
As I crawled up to it I felt a burning sensation in my legs and hands as I reached the top and plucked ten cloves I noticed that a gecko looked right at me with its huge eye. Its scared me stiff I sat there it looked licking its eye and cueing before it bared its teeth.
I coward blinded as fear took my limbs numb, petrified before I heard a lone shot ring and a splat as blood sprayed on me and the gecko's eye burst open. I looked behind, it was my father.
After that ordeal he calmed me and comforted me due to a near death. At age seventeen I finished medicine and help my father with patients, he finally decided to teach me how to shoot.  After a week I was a dead eye like him and I was happy he let me outside the walls again but with a six shooter as they called it back then.

I did as my father an worked helping with medicine and fetching supplies bartering and getting things cheap. But one day when I was twenty me and my father were walking back from a caravan run, we were jumped, two gang members attacked us. One knocked me down and pulled me back up on my hair and made me look at my father. A knife to his throat as the gang member smiled, slowly sliding it across his throat as crimson blood leak and my father choked. I screamed I was overcame with rage as I pushed off the gang member stomping his face in and quick drawing on the other firing six times to his throat opening it like my fathers.
That was the first time I killed a man. I don't wish to finish the rest after so it was a sad time, as I aged to twenty-one I left for a camp I knew as the enclave. I hope to have revenge on these bastards somehow to all there members.

Skills
Louis Franko's skills were grinded down, his medical skills are just as good as a doctor, his father being a doctor for the Enclave. And his markmenship execellent, due to his father teaching and Enclave assisting such skill. His aim with a rifle is dead straight as he can pin a can 200 yards out, as his skills with a scope go 500 yards.

His personality is timid he cares for people, he doesnt like to kill but is ordered. He is nice when alone to wastelanders and never treats them badly when. But as usual he is ordered, sometimes he helps wastelanders survive with food, and when possible falsify the radiation test. He is discrete about it.

If you see Louis alone and don't come to him aggressive he will chat and be friendly. He is also strict and stern when needed, and is brought up in a military like fashion.

Appearance

Info on Louis Franko Macneice-tmb

HATED
LIKED
NETURAL

Louie Henderson: Good soldier, fine shot.
Enclave: Soldier of the Enclave, obviously we like him.
Raul: Gave me food
NCR: Who?
Super mutants: SMASH
Brotherhood of Steel: He shot at my men.

Last edited by Koldisk The Wolf on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koldisk The Wolf

Koldisk The Wolf

Info on Louis Franko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Louis Franko   Info on Louis Franko Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Updates go as he gains fame.
Back to top Go down

Info on Louis Franko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vault Boy Gaming Fallout :: In Character things-
Jump to: