Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blake Linus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Blake Linus Empty
PostSubject: Blake Linus   Blake Linus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Name:Blake Linus
Blake Linus Tumblr_mf79bqJ1x01qjt4tmo1_500_large
How he looks with gear on,somewhat...
Blake Linus 564abde7cbf546a46760fecae497bca21289851977_full
How he looks without armor or gasmask...

Description:MaleBuild/MediumBuild/5'8/MaleVoice/WhiteHair/HazelleEyes/TanSkin/Young/BlackMediumArmor/BlackPants/BlackBoots/GasMask{OFF}
Equiptment:
Service Rifle /w Flashlight.

Backpack.

Pocket Knife.

New Sicily Passport.

Deathclaw Hide Sheathes.

Deathclaw Tooth Knifes.

Machete.

Gas-Mask.

Medium Light Kevlar.

Medium Light Pants.

Black Boots.

Desert Ranger Badge.

Eye Color:Hazelle Eyes

Hair Color:White Hair,Bits of Black Hair

Biography:Blake was born in a small town in New Vegas,to a family of gamblers,spending much of there earned money on gambling.As Blake grew he was educated by his mother who did not gamble as his father did,learning Math,English,Some Known Science known to her,and many other things.And then learning how to gamble by his father,how to construct houses after watching him build houses him having a job for building houses in the small town.pick locks,and how to hunt and such.

Blake grew learning much and at the age of Fourteen-teen he had learned as much as his mother could teach him.And he had become very skilled in hunting,having a almost precise aim,and knowing much on animals and other things.At this age Blake had many friends,and was very very social to everyone he met,mostly being friendly to everyone,sometimes starting fights with others but only rarely.And besides all that at this age he had a full set of white hair,ever since he was at a very young age,having a condition as he thinks it is causing this.It is unknown,but he really dousnt care about it much.

After a few months of turning Fifth-teen Blake was one day out gambling to get some more caps,and he came back to his house,thinking everything was good,him earning some more caps for himself and his family,but when he entered his house,he had found his mother dead on the ground,and his father nowhere to be found.Blake looked around for his dad very scared after the sighting,shaking looking for his father,after moving to the next room he found his father on the ground on his side,laying in a pool of blood,covered in gashes.Blake slid down to the floor after the discovery of both his parents dead,laying onto his side as blood moved over to him soaking onto his clothes as he layed there,crying for his parents.After abit he got up whiping his tears,kneiling down next to his father telling him he will find those who killed him,and doing the same to his mother.After that he got up beginning to look around the place.

Blake had found nothing at all to help avenge his parents,and after abit he couldnt deal with it,and headed out to search for a new settlement,becoming less and less social as he went not being able to trust anyone at all now and such.Only talking to people who he needed to like merchants as he went along for food or some items to help him as he traveled.After about a few months of traveling he arrived at a small place he found suitable in New Vegas.He has stayed at that very place ever since he arrived.After a year he has became Sixteen and a half,becoming more and more social with people once again,making friends,and getting back his skills with weapons,and knowledge of them,and everything else he had forgotten.He lives intill this day still alive,developing a new life with this fresh sleet he has been given.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People And Factions:
Hated|Disliked|Neutral|Liked|Loved

Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee:Good Guy,I think of him as a brother.

Adam Bird:Pretty Cool Guy,a friend of mine he is.

Macy L. Winston:Interesting girl,funny times with her.

'Buffer':Brother of the old buffer,its complicated,dont know what to think of this one.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Factions:
Crimson Caravan:Nice People,I like them.

Brotherhood of Steel:Good people.

New California Republic:Seem good,they're alright also.

Commune of Flesh:Horrible people from what I hear,I am to kill any I come in-contact with.They're nothing to worry about now,they're all whiped out from what I hear,and think.

Enclave:Abunch of idiots,Bombed the town,and near....

Legion:From what I hear they are just a stupid group of slavers,I hate them from just the sounds of them.

Last edited by Willy 'RPSim' Walrus on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 46 times in total
Back to top Go down
Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Blake Linus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake Linus   Blake Linus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:32 am

Hope everyone likes it,im mostly done with it,will be updating my peoples list as I go and such,but for the most part it is done,enjoy reading!
Back to top Go down
Wise One Chuckles Charlie

Wise One Chuckles Charlie

Blake Linus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake Linus   Blake Linus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:05 am

Sim how dare you use such gassly pictures of ones horrible anime, I am going to send a VERY angry letter stating how angry I am.
Back to top Go down
Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Blake Linus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake Linus   Blake Linus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Well then I will be sending you a very short letter,saying how much I don't care,Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Willy 'RPSim' Walrus

Blake Linus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake Linus   Blake Linus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 pm

I keep editing this for the stupidest reasons so thats why I have edited it 48 times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blake Linus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake Linus   Blake Linus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blake Linus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vault Boy Gaming Fallout :: In Character things-
Jump to: