Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
May The Blowfish
Admin
May The Blowfish

'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char) Empty
PostSubject: 'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char)   'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:35 am

'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char) Plague_Doctor_by_SugarHighTyrant

Traits: Obsessed with curing "troubles", Unstable.

People:

Factions:
(Nothing)

Equipment:

Beak-shaped mask-
Spoiler:

Long wooden cane-
Spoiler:

Description:
Plague Doctor is a man completely dedicated to curing peoples' "Troubles".  He does this in unusual, sometimes sadistic ways, but always with surprisingly good intentions.  Before you begin questioning his sanity, he may be a bit unstable but his main flaw is he cannot tell when good becomes sadistic.  His obsession with "Curing" is not helped by his constant use of powerful smelling items put in the mask he wears.  He wears a long overcoat and heavy boots, along with a hood and his mask.  He carries a rod that he uses for many different tasks.  His outfit is that of a plague doctor and he wears it to protect himself from "Troubles".  His backstory is completely unknown, making it hard to pinpoint exactly how he became like this.

Last edited by May The Blowfish on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
0xygen

PostSubject: Re: 'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char)   'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Go back to SCP.

He has his troubles...I will cure him...as I will cure all other troubled ones...
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: 'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char)   'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:50 pm

You didn't explain why he has a dark ages plague doctor suit. Your character really needs a backstory.
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: 'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char)   'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:57 pm

I do however admit, it's a creative character.
Back to top Go down
0xygen

PostSubject: Re: 'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char)   'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Not really, He took half of what he does from SCP-049 saying how he will "Cure" People
Back to top Go down
May The Blowfish
Admin
May The Blowfish

PostSubject: Re: 'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char)   'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:52 pm

I'll be honest, it's just a huge coincidence, I had no idea what SCP-049 was until today XD
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: 'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char)   'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:09 am

Ehhhhh, still. Make a backory. From what I understand he found a plague doctor suit in the back of a car and decided to cure troubles for no reason. Characters are meaningless without stories. It's like a book, with only the ending
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char)   'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Plague Doctor'(Restarting char)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vault Boy Gaming Fallout :: In Character things-
Jump to: