Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Church of the Claw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wise One Chuckles Charlie

Wise One Chuckles Charlie

The Church of the Claw Empty
PostSubject: The Church of the Claw   The Church of the Claw Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:39 pm

The Church of the Claw Fo1_Cathedral_Townmap

The Church of the Claw dates way back when the Wise one, Charlie Chuckles, sought true enlightenment and Charlie sought people to share his wisdom with. The church was formed in a part of a destroyed city, 2271. The church mostly consisted of ghouls, since a part of the city was home to ghouls. One day the church was raided by a bunch of angry ghouls, complaining about ghouls being kidnapped by the church and the church was burned to the ground, Survivors ran and Charlie managed to take some valuable information from the church, and he started heading east to find a new place.

The church believes we should all be united under master race, so there is no violence, greed and other bad stuff. That has always been the goal of the Church, eventually the plan will be put in place and all will be one, all will be under one banner.

To join the church one must pass a test, either it being gathering some xander roots or gathering metals and such. Once they are in they are handed some white robes and are expected to attend duties next morning. When disciples or acolytes fail their masters, they will be punished, either it beating or a hard task to clean or gather.
(Church can be joined IC and OOC)

Church ranks

Disciple (The rookie of the church)

Acolyte (The grunt of the church)

Strong one (The officer of the church)

Enlightened one (The captain of the church)

Round one (The council of the church)

Wise one (The leader of the church)

Church relations with other factions

NCR : Hated

Caesars Legion : Neutral

Brotherhood of Steel : Neutral

Application for the Church

Steam ID:
Steam name:
Time roleplaying with Halfing:
Time roleplaying seriously :

Character name :
Character description :
Character backstory : (One paragraph long please)
Rp example : (Passive Rp, 15 Lines)

Last edited by John Walrus the third on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

The Church of the Claw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Church of the Claw   The Church of the Claw Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Hey if you want to make the song autoplay go to my help page thingy it will tell you how, and if that doesn't help PM me and I will edit the post.
Back to top Go down

The Church of the Claw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vault Boy Gaming Fallout :: In Character things :: Player Based Groups-
Jump to: