Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moneymachine22

Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee Empty
PostSubject: Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee   Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:59 am

[Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee 15912466-a-man-in-a-gas-mask-in-the-smoke-black-backgroundWith Gear

Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee Ll4cqAj

Without gear

"Don't fear death, let death fear you..."

Traits: Family Person. Protects Friends with life. No mercy.
People:

Hated|Disliked| Neutral| Liked| Loved

John 'Ghost' Marshall: I owe this man so much I can't even TRY to repay him.. He is like a brother to me.

Alicia Breeman: My girl... When the sniper came to try and get John I was wounded horribly... She saved me... I owe her so much, yet she says it is nothing... She left me, figures. But, I was going to leave her anyways. She just saved me the time.

Sam Breeman: My daughter.. Had 'er with Alicia. I can't say she don't share some of my traits. But she ain't nothin' like me, she actually has a future.

Katyusha: My commander in the Desert Rangers. When I say damn fine person I mean it.Kat, well, I never thought I would be writing your death in here....

'The Hound': I don't yet know what to think of him, but he seems nice enough when the sick lookin' mask is off....

Smiley: You ate a child... What you needed was more than a bullet....

CabronThis guy shot at me and almost killed me and shrugs it off as nothing. Kat has somethin' with him I think... He is still standing after firing at me... Not a good choice, friend.... NOT A GOOD CHOICE....

Carter Brookman: What can I say about him? He is a close friend and a fellow Ranger. I fought with him, I think of him as a brother, now.

Jason Gray: I like the man. Very friendly. I can gladly say he is protected in my eyes...

May Novak You didn't have to die by that Legion Sniper. Don't worry, May. They will ALL die slowly...

Marley Newman: And this again... Well, only thing to do now is wait.

Katrina 'Nonna': Well, this girl shares my traits. I like 'er a lot... Kat's sister even... I do feel bad that I am messing around with my old best friends sister, though.... Eh, but the girl is beautiful, I can't say I don't feel good when around her....

Blake Linus: This guy is sixteen, and he acts twenty five. I accepted him into my rangers gladly. I think of him like the brother I never had...

Factions:

Legion: They talked to me civily? I couldn't believe it either... But, later that day I had to defuse one of their slave collars. Watch your backs, slaving idiots... Yet again, I had to get ANOTHER slave from them. Why can't they just be normal?

NCR: I was thinking about joining, but John left... So much for the pay...

BoS: I don't know what to think... Good or bad? Only time will tell these things. Gave me my arm, I owe them for it. I might even think of trying to get close to them.

Desert Rangers: I'm with 'em. They saved my hide once or twice. I think this one is staying.

Crimson Caravan: I rolled with the Antitam branch. Life of a trader ain't mine, though.

Enclave: Nothin' heard 'bout 'em. They don't need to worry.

Commune of Flesh: Never have I hated anything so much.... They capture Innocent people and burn the flesh off... And sew limbs on... I can only say I will not stop until I kill each and everyone of them....

Equipment:

Hoodie

Military Grade Kevlar

Combat Boots

Jeans

Desert Ranger Badge

Gasmask

Satchel

Machete Sheathes.

Machetes.

Various Knifes

Sickle

Molotov

Robotic Arm

Notable Weapons:

Spartan War Sword:
Spoiler:

Heckler and Koch MP7:
Spoiler:

Heckler and Koch P99:
Spoiler:

Spear:
Spoiler:

Sickle:
Spoiler:

Bulletproof Face Mask:
Spoiler:

Physical Description:
Long Brown Hair to Eyes. Dark Blue Eyes. Strong Build. 6,4.

Notable Features: Irish Accent. Scars all over body.

Backstory: Growing up in Louisiana, he got fresh mirelurk everyday. His father was a crackshot and always took them down in one shot. Infact, Adam gets his accuracy from the lessons his dad made him take everyday. But, one missed shot and a gun jam was all it took to kill him and his mother right in front of him. He was seven at the time. He ran. Oh God, how he ran until he passed out. When he awoke he was with some raider camp near The end of Louisiana. The men were all dirty and carried guns. Adam's dad called men like this 'Raiders'. Adam never bothered to ask why. They called themselves "The Wasteland Liberators". Huh, no matter how honorable they sound they sent a seven year old to kill sleeping men. Adam did it because they fed him and clothed him. That's where he got the name Sandman. He grew to his senses at fifteen. Knew he could survive on his own. He broke into a medical tent and the doctor awoke he offered to teach him everything he knew. Sadly, he wasn't the best. But, Adam did learn... He told him to get his guards ready and to kill the raiders when they come. Adam came back and gave the all clear. You heard multiple shots then the screams of men. Adam grabbed a Colt Anaconda and a Mosin Naget and ran. He lost the Anaconda in Newton but got an N99 to replace it. After the bombing in Newton. Adam came back to his beloved city in ruin. He left without hesitation. Coming to Lake View Six years later. Now, he has a family and is settled down, something he didn't even know he could do.

Last edited by Moneymachine22 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:39 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee   Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:58 am

I'm gonna kill Adam I swear, and in my cults holy book I'll make you look like our religions satan
Back to top Go down
Wise One Chuckles Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee   Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:15 am

Watch out Mr.Limb, you have two of the brightest men in the wasteland coming after you .-.
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee   Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Lol I'm a master of stealth if you didn't notice. I've killed and tortured like 10 people, some of them NCR without getting caught. And for your information, those men are going after a man with multiple limbs who was confirmed dead, not me when I have my dark robes and NCR papers. SO IM STILL GONNA CUT OUT ADAMS ORGANS AS SNAKES CRAWL OUT OF THEM AND SATAN TAKES A SHIT ON THE REMAINS AS THE WORLD COMBUSTS INTO DEAD DOGS
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee   Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:50 pm

Plus my character is brighter in his backstory he's been hiding for at least 20 years of his life before he got to Northern California
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee   Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Laughter eats babies ;c
Back to top Go down
MrProfit

PostSubject: Re: Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee   Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Lets face it man. No he doesn't
Back to top Go down
Moneymachine22

PostSubject: Re: Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee   Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:27 pm

I beg to differ, I will be the one killing you, Profit! Nice fight in the OOC practice, Profit! I really enjoyed it, which I don't say much about fights. Can't wait for the real thing!
Back to top Go down
ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

ᵀᴸᴰ»WackyWill01

PostSubject: Re: Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee   Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:22 am

JOHN KILLS WITH NO REMORCE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee   Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vault Boy Gaming Fallout :: In Character things-
Jump to: