Vault Boy Gaming Fallout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vault Boy - Fallout Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Red' Lawson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilfalcon

Lilfalcon

'Red' Lawson Empty
PostSubject: 'Red' Lawson   'Red' Lawson Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:28 am

Hates  Dislikes  Neutral  Liked  Loved

People:

'Cabron' Piston: Very good boss. A little on the crazy side, though.

Adam 'Sandman' Cherokee Saw him arrest a guy. Could be hazardous. Take caution near him.

Kathrine 'Katyusha' Good lord. Never have I loathed a woman this much. Took advantage of me when I was drunk, made me reveal my boss's whereabouts, and nearly killed me. All she is, is trouble. She's dead! Yes! I am so happy!

Factions:

NCR

Legion

Crimson Caravan

BOS

Enclave

Description:

Clothing: Combat Shirt and pants | Combat vest with multiple pockets and 'Red' knitted onto it. | ACU Pack on back | Combat Boots | Balaclava | Knee-pads | Desert Camo | Red-tinted goggles.

Armaments: Chinese Assault Rifle, .32 Magnum.

Physical Description: 5'11" | Rough beard | Bald | Moderate build | Scar running from his left shoulder to his spleen | Rough, gravely voice | Caucasian.

Personality: Evil. Shoot first, ask questions later. Greedy. Territorial. Drunkard.

Targets:

None.

Backstory:

Red grew up in a small settlement outside of San Diego called Dust Roads. It was a close community, he had a few friends. He grew up in a broken household. His father would regularly beat his mother in full view of Kyle and Red. He and Kyle were too scared to confront their father, so they usually just sat and watched with sad eyes.

Red would usually spend his days walking around town, helping out people who needed it in exchange for a few caps. He eventually saved up enough to buy a small 9mm pistol and a few rounds from a travelling merchant. He had to hide the weapon from his father because he knew he would be beaten if seen with it. He'd sit in his room, admiring the weapon, and hiding it in a small nook between his bed and the wall when he heard his father stomping nearby. That was, until, his father found it.

He was admiring it when his father burst into the room, hollering with rage. He walked up to Red and punched him in the gut. The weapon fell to the floor. He was beaten without hesitation by his father, who eventually, had his fun, and stomped away. Just as he reached the door, Red had a wicked idea. He grabbed the pistol that was laying on the ground, aimed at his father, and pulled the trigger.

His father's body went limp and fell to the ground, knocking over a desk. His mother heard it and came running. Red quickly escaped through the window and didn't stop running until his legs finally gave out. He spent the rest of his childhood, living off of the wastes, scavenging, and hiding until he was 20 years old. He found a small town called Hope. There, he traded in what he had scavenged for a few essentials and a box of ammunition for his 9mm which he kept at his side all those years. He decided to integrate with the community, and bought up an old shack on the west side of town. He stayed there for 9 years, and during those 9 years he married, had a kid, and did a few odd jobs to save up for a suit of armor and a assault rifle. That all changed when Hope was raided by super mutants. He lost his wife and children in the attack. He was lucky to escape, and set out East until he found a different town named Newton. There, he joined up with a man named Cabron and his gang and caused trouble for the town.

He was out, drunkenly, walking inside the town when he met a girl named Kat. In his drunken stupor, he confessed to destroying the power supply for the town. When he awoke, he found Kat pointing a shotgun at him. Luckily, he was able to lie his way out of death and was set free. He left Newton shortly after, fearing for his life and set out West again. He found a town called New Cicily and met up with his former boss. He now treks the wastes, wary of crossing paths with Kat again.

Last edited by Lilfalcon on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moneymachine22

'Red' Lawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Red' Lawson   'Red' Lawson Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:08 am

I love how Adam is neutral yet he used a dog to get the man to the ground and jabbed him with his gun about ten times...
Back to top Go down

'Red' Lawson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vault Boy Gaming Fallout :: In Character things-
Jump to: